BIO ACTIVE Iodine, which contains this 100% natural mineral concentrate, is obtained from naturally formed sediments from closed prehistoric seas and oceans. They were created mainly at the time of the Miocene, more than 35 million years ago.
- Source located in North Moravia, Czech Republic, Central Europe has in the area the highest mineral content of 55,300mg / L and iodides of 94.8mg / L
- It is not affected by contamination and drainage due to coal mining or other mining activity.
- It does not contain heavy metals and impurities from crude oil.
NATURAL IODINE CONCENTRATE HAS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS:
- In heat treatment it retains all its natural properties, iodine is not degraded,
- Does not require any additional technology for the end product manufacturer,
- Does not colour, does not cause odour and change in taste of the end product,
- Stable against the action of light, easily storable,
- The price of concentrate is effective for worldwide distribution.
Positive properties of other minerals, which this natural iodine concentrate contains:
- Helps in the prevention of progression of bone loss and osteoporosis.
- Relieves indigestion and acts against colon cancer.
- Maintains healthy bones and teeth.
- Lowers blood pressure.
- Regulates the pH and osmotic pressure in the cells, also the volume of body fluids.
- Helps in the prevention of high blood pressure, heart attacks and strokes.
- Necessary for the metabolism of carbohydrates and proteins.
- Enables the transmission of nerve impulses, muscles work.
- Secures carry oxygen (haemoglobin), supplies the muscles with oxygen (myoglobin).
- Very necessary during pregnancy for foetal development and during children growth.
- Necessary for the production of red blood cells.
- Treats anaemia due to iron deficiency.
- Important for the nerve-muscle activity, soothes the nervous system.
- Supports the activity of the intestines, gall and urinary bladder.
- Helps in the prevention of diabetes, creates immunity system.
- Relieves symptoms of chronic fatigue.
- Enables the transmission of nerve impulses and muscles work.
- Regulates the osmotic pressure and pH in fluids.
- Neutralizes chyme in the small intestine.
- Keeps the extracellular fluid volume.